With Facebook Pages updates pending that more closely resemble Profile Pages, we felt it was time for an updated tutorial on adding the Bullseye Store Locator App to your Facebook Page. Here it is in a nutshell:
- Go to https://apps.facebook.com/bullseyestorelocator
- Scroll down to the bottom left side of the app page and click “Add to my Page”
- Select the Page or Pages you want to add the app to and close the popup.
- There are two ways you can get to the Pages you Admin: 1) type the name of the Page in the Facebook search or 2) select Ads and Pages from the left side navigation on your Profile Page. Once you are viewing your Page, click on the “Edit Info” link.
- Click on “Apps” in the left side navigation and then scroll to where you see the Bullseye Store Locator App listed. Then click “Go to App.”
- Now you will see a screen asking you to enter your Bullseye login credentials. If you do not have a login please call 1-800-606-1415.
- Once you see the message telling you that you have successfully saved your information you can go back and view your Page. Formerly known as tabs, now you can find the link to “Locations” in the left side navigation under the Profile Picture.
- Do a quick search to test, and you’re done!